Monday 20 April 2009

Farfalle (Butterfly) with creamy Salmon sauce

Farfalle (butterfly) with creamy Salmon sauce 

ingredients: 500g of farfalle(butterfly),
                       100g of smoked salmon,
                       1/4 of white onion,
                       50g of double cream,
                       olive oil,
                       1 fresh tomato,
                       fresh flat parslay

Wash the tomato, dry and cut into cubes. Cut the salmon in small pieces.
In a large pan brown the chopped onion in olive oil, than add the salmon, after 30-40 seconds add the fresh tomato in cubes, leave it to cook for 1-2 minutes,

Now you can pour the cream and leave all to cook until the cream starts to buble and finish,

Boil the farfalle (butterfly) and when cooked season it with the salmon sauce and sprinkle with fresh parslay,


Serve hot(4 people).
Add some black pepper on top for more flavor.

BUON APPETITO!!!     

13 comments:

  1. What an awesome salmon dish! I love the cream sauce, so comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creamy salmon sauce sounds very nice and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a delicious dish, absolutely fantastic. I love the creaminess of the sauce. You plated it so beautifully..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection! I love the sauce, it sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of pasta , salmon and cream. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I love any kind of pasta with cream sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so delicious! What a lovely sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella cucina. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to foodie blogroll.

    buon appetito,

    Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks so creamy and delicious really tasty and full of flavour, a simple yet complex in taste dish..loved it. :) xx
    Rico-Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never put salmon with cream in pasta. It looks so pretty - and really luxurious. Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried anything like this and I'm wondering what I've been missing! Stumbled!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love salmon and I love pasta and I love cream sauces......so I KNOW that I'll love this recipe! Thanks so much! Bella

    ReplyDelete